"The greatest part of our happiness and misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances." Martha Washington

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

February 2, 2010
Ok the cooking is coming along well.  I am getting used to thinking about dinner in the morning so I have something set out to make.  I had to call my friend Paige about some meat today to find out what I should do with it because I was not sure.  John had bought a beef tenderloin butt fillet at Costco to make as a roast.  When I pulled it out I didn't think it looked like a roast so I had to call and make sure.  Yep I was right Paige said better to cut it up and make steaks.  Anything tenderloin apparently makes really good steak.  For those of you who are veterans I am sure you knew this but for me I had no idea.  So tomorrow she is going to help me make something new and wonderful.  I am excited.  She has some really good recipes so i am looking forward to trying some of them with her. 

Random Question for the day....

Ok for those of you who have dogs I have a question...  My dogs go out in the snow and come back in and then I have little doggie paw prints all over my dark hard wood floor.  Any ideas (besides mop every ten minutes)?????

No comments:

Post a Comment