"The greatest part of our happiness and misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances." Martha Washington

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

California Trip

February 10, 2010
Well I just got back from California and the weather was great until yesterday...  
I had a great time.  I got to see my friend Christy.  That was so great to catch up on things with her.  We went to PF Changs at Victoria Gardens.  Wow that place is amazing.  There is like every store you could ever wish for.
Anyway we had a wonderful visit and I am hoping she will bring her family up to Utah a visit really soon.  She hasn't changed a bit.  I felt like I was back in High School only a lot happier.  : )  
Well we are home safely and back to cooking.  We had a great quick lasagna for dinner tonight.  It was sooooo easy and everyone loved it.  I will definitely make this one again.  
Basically it was bow tie noodles layered with ground beef,  sauce and cheese then baked.  YUM YUM!  Thank you Paige...

No comments:

Post a Comment