Well we had a long weekend and were very busy. Saturday was tournament so we spent the day down in Salt Lake all day watching the girls play ball. They did great. They won all of their games. They are on their way to the top. Yes this is Allora jumping for the block. She is doing great and loving her team and the game.

We had the Chibante's hang out with us for the weekend. Always a pleasure and Charles gave me a mini cooking lesson. Learned a few things about BBQing. He and Joli made an amazing lunch before they left. Steak, potatoes, asparagus it was soooo good. The kids are already begging me to make it again.
I have a few new things I want to try this week so I will let everyone (if anyone even reads this) know what I tried. I also found a great blog for some slow cooker recipes I am dieing to try. The blog is familycorner.blogspot.com. I found it on sugardoodle one of my favorite websites. There are several recipe sites you can link to on the bottom left if you are interested in checking it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment