Well today I made Chicken Teriyaki and rice from the Paula Dean magazine and my family loved it. I was excited to hear them say they really loved the dish. Yeah Paula!!! This recipe was so easy and so good. I am kinda starting to like this cooking thing. I planned my menu for the week after looking through Paula's magazine as you know and I am loving it. We spent Monday at Costco getting food. Wow it takes a lot of food to cook. Then we had to go to the grocery store to get the things costco didn't have. John helped me this week so that was nice. He is trying to be really supportive (mostly because he likes the food).
Tomorrow we are trying Pizza on a stick. This should be fun. I am excited for this one because the kids get to really make their own and it is a fun food night. I have to go with Allora to volleyball so John gets to make it with the other kids so I am kinda bummed out but I hope they will like it...... It would be a great party meal. I will let you know how it goes.
Wow, that Chicken Terryaki sounds yummy! You only have to buy a lot of groceries at the beginning - once you have a pretty standard shopping list, it won't be as much. :D Have you tried that Banana Bread yet? LOL
ReplyDeleteI just sent you an invite to our blog, so you can read it- I keep it private. Let me know if you need help with you blog, but it looks like you have it under control!!!