Well, my first night of cooking was a success. John, Mom and I all sat down and planned a menu for the week. YAHOO... Then we headed out to Costco to get me all set with ingredients... We had chicken and steamed broccoli and a salad. The kids enjoyed this meal and all I had to buy was the chicken. I had everything else. It was a quick meal since we were off to Volleyball for the evening.
Today was so hectic we barely got the groceries. Now I have a plan for the week and it doesn't seem like such a big deal.
LIFE PROJECT:
My Life project (Photo Album) came yesterday. I am so excited to get started. I already started taking my picture of the day for the new year. I love my finished album from last year. It looks so good. As soon as I have time this week I will download some pictures. It is such a great way to scrapbook and journal all in one.
SCRIPTURES:
As a family we decided to once again read the Book of Mormon together. Our ward has a reading plan so we all sat down yesterday and the kids decided that they wanted to read to whole reading assignment for the week on Sunday afternoon after church so that is what we did. It took about an hour but we were finished and we all had time to lay down for a quick nap after. Next week Nephi 3-9
$$$:
Tracking is going good. We recorded everything we spent this weekend and John is ready for his trip to California and promises to keep track of everything and so am I.
No comments:
Post a Comment