I had to post this for today also because I am so proud of it and it is my picture of the day (POTD). I finally organized all of my videos because I have a lot of family that likes to check my movies out so I needed a way to organize them all. I entered them all into an excel spread sheet so we knew what we had and were not buying duplicates and so we could start buying DVD's to replace all of those VHS tapes we still have laying around. Then we put all of the movies in sections A, B, C, D.... So titles go in a section not necessarily alphabetized, I figured that was way too much to expect from my kids. Anyway this is the finished project.
80/20 Vision
11 years ago
Good luck with the cooking. You can do it.
ReplyDeleteAlso, we have a blog if you are interested. It is private so I would have to invite you. Send me an e-mail to jlomenick@gmail.com with the e-mail address you want to use.
Inspiring. Way to go!
ReplyDelete